In the bottling process, the can filling line plays a vital role in filling carbonated and non-carbonated drinks. Basically, the machine is used in filling and capping aluminum and tinplate cans.
Interestingly, it is designed to smoothly work on different shapes, sizes, and types of material. The liquid products are safely filled with appropriate quantities before sealing of the mouth.
To get the best experience from this machine, it is advisable to contact a reliable and experienced manufacturer. With this, you are sure of your investment. Moreover, there is will warranty and excellent customer service support.
Read on as we take you through the essential things you should know about this important machine.
Features of Can Filling Line
1. Automated Technology
The machine is designed with fantastic technology that facilitates automated can rinsing, filling, and sealing. With this machine, most of the work is easy and fast with a high production rate.
2. Accurate Pressure Control System
The machine is designed with an accurate pressure control system that ensures appropriate filling of CO2 during the filling process. It ensures the stability of the liquid level.
3. Monitoring Device
There is an alarm device that monitors the movement of the can. It notifies any form of jamming, overloading, or can shortage. There is monitoring that ensures quality production of the products.
4. Easy Operation
With the level of automation of the machine, it is easy to operate. The level of precision is high. The setting of the machine for mass production ensures consistency and high accuracy. It maintains the same quality of production from the beginning to the end.
Applications of can filling line
There are various uses of this fantastic machine. Some of them are:
· Carbonated drinks
· Juice drinks
· Other can products
Maintenance Of Can Filling Line
Every machine requires proper maintenance for optimal functioning. The machine is easy to maintain. However, the following maintenance is essential.
· Ensure to lubricate the parts that require lubrication appropriately.
· Check the indicator to ensure the radiator is indicating a safe mode.
· Clean the machine before and after use.
· Fasten the parts that need to be tightened.
· Ensure that nothing blocks the channel and no jamming of the can when in use.
· Ensure that you read the manufacturer's manual to follow the right procedure of operation.
· In case of a strange sound while in operation, stop the machine immediately and check it to avoid more damage to the machine.
· Contact a professional to check the strange sound and do the necessary corrections before you.
· Replace any wear and tear parts as soon as possible.
Contact Us For Quality Can Filling Machine
There is a need to invest in a quality machine to increases productivity, boost revenue, reduce production costs. As a dependable and experienced manufacturer of quality can filling machines, we are committed to excellent service delivery.
Kindly contact us for a quality machine that meets your requirements. We are available to provide quality service to you. Click here to check our products.