Packaging machines are used to package products or components. This product area includes equipment that forms, fills, seals, wraps, cleans, and packages at different levels of automation. Packaging machines also include related machinery for sorting, counting, and accumulating.
Applications for packaging machinery include:
· chemical and petrochemical
· cosmetics and perfumery
· electronics and semiconductor
· food and food service
· household product
· video and software
There are many different types of packaging machines. Suppliers that provide integration services can help customers integrate new equipment into existing production lines or help set up equipment and train employees. Common packaging machine types include:
· batching machinery
· bagging machinery
· banding machinery or sleeving machinery
· box making machinery
· bundling machinery
· capping machinery
· cartoning machinery
· closing machinery
Packaging is necessary to protect products, and is now done mainly through the use of packaging machinery. Machinery plays increasingly important roles such as:
· Improve labor productivity. Sliding blister sealing machine packaging machinery is much faster than manual packaging. One good example of this is the candy packing machine. Here, hundreds to thousands of candies can be wrapped in minutes.
· Ensure packaging quality. Mechanical packaging is particularly important for exported goods to achieve consistent packaging.
· Reduce labor and improve working conditions for bulky/heavy products.
· Protect workers from health effects brought by dust, toxic/hazardous products and prevent environmental contamination.
· Reduce packaging costs and save storage costs for loose products, such as cotton, tobacco, silk, linen, etc., by simply using compression packaging.
· Reliably ensure product hygiene by eliminating hand contact with food and medicines.
Aspects of Choosing the Packaging Machine
Choosing packaging machinery includes an assessment of technical capabilities, labor requirements, worker safety, maintainability, serviceability, reliability, ability to integrate into the packaging line, capital cost, floorspace, flexibility (change-over, materials, multiple products, etc.), energy requirements, quality of outgoing packages, qualifications (for food, pharmaceuticals, etc.), throughput, efficiency, productivity, ergonomics, return on investment, etc.
What Do Suppliers of Packaging Machines Provide?
Suppliers of packaging machines also provide: palletizers, de-palletizers, pallet dispensers, unloading machinery, sealing machinery, shrink machinery, strapping machinery and banding machinery, sorting machinery, tape dispensers, vacuum chambers, and wrapping machinery.
Palletizers and de-palletizers place and remove goods on pallets in an orderly fashion. Pallet dispensers hold a number of pallets and dispense them on demand. Unloading machines remove products or goods from packaging. Sealing machines close and seal an individual package, or provide a continuous seal. Shrink machines apply heat to shrink a plastic wrapper around a product. Strapping machines and banding machines strap or band products. Sorting machines are used to divide groups of dissimilar products into the proper order. Tape dispensers are devices that hold a roll of tape for easy dispensing. Vacuum chamber machines package a product under vacuum. Wrapping machines range from small manual hand stretch wrappers to sophisticated automated wrapping stations. Other types of packaging machines are also available.
Nowadays, water producers get inundated with hundreds of post packaging machines without knowing what’s genuine and what’s not. As a reputable manufacturing company, we are here to assure you that our post packaging machine is the real deal.
We offer the best services and deliver worldwide. Also, our experts are on standby to ensure you get the product that will be best suited to your needs as they walk you through your selection process. Contact us today. We are only a click away!