This labelling machine is a fully-automatic line-type machine for hot melt labelling, which is suitable for different container sizes and round bottle shapes. The system features high labelling accuracy with low glue consumption.
Bottle material: Plastics, glass, steel, etc
Made of stainless steel SUS#304 and imported T6 aluminum alloy after being anode hardened
Adjustable label-pasting speed of main engine
Imported optical-fiber electronic eye
Horizontally adjustable main engine
On-line production, simple and rapid installation
Alarm for missing label or gap
Vertically adjustable main engine (adjustment for label position)
Side wheels-attaching mechanical sets
Alarm for label running-out
Indicator light and alarm for abnormality
Diameter 30-120мм, Bottle height 70-340мм
Roll film diameter
Max. 500mm with 3 inch or 6 inch diameter paper core
· PLC control system, full-automatic working
· Main engine is controlled by three-phase converter motor, speed adjustable
· Disc label-pasting and label-adsorbing
· Include such mechanisms as label-providing, belt-conveying, label-cutting, wheels-attaching, vacuum-adsorbing, hot sol-conveyance
· Hot sol providing machine is made in a hundred million Hertz.
· VAC and PUMP don’t start working unless the hot sol machine gets to designed temperature.
· STOP(ALARM) installation for label running-out
· STOP installation for pasting failure
· Applied to different specifications of packing for food, chemical, medicine, cosmetic and daily necessities
· Bottle material: Plastics, glass, steel, etc
· Made of stainless steel SUS#304 and imported T6 aluminum alloy after being anode hardened
· Adjustable label-pasting speed of main engine
Q1: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?
A1: We have our own factory for many years,can give u best service.
Q2: What's your guarantee if we buy your machines?
A2: We offer you high quality machines with 1 year guarantee and free spare parts for 1 year. Meanwhile our engineers have rich experience and have gone to more than 50 countries for installation and commissioning.
Q3: When can I get my machine after I paid?
A3: We will deliver the machines on time as the date we agreed both side.
Q4: How can I install my machine when it arrives?
A4: Our engineer will go to your side as soon as you get your machines ready for testing and teaching your technicians how to run the machines.
Q5: What's the delivery time?
A5: 30-45 days after the T/T deposit or L/C.
Q6: Do you provide customized service?
A6: We can design the machines according to your requirements (material, power, filling type, container and etc), at the same time we will give you professional suggestion by many years industrial experience.